Renaissance Lady of 2045
Writing and Editing | Greater New York City Area, US
With a wide range of experience in a variety of fields, Joelle has been referred to as the Swiss Army knife of consultants. She has worked with a variety of tech startups, including apps, as well as both large and small educational institutions and retail organisations. Having done everything from UX, mobile design, event planning, press outreach, MDM, photography, site building, and copywriting, she opts for clients with intriguing products, ideas, and services.
- Experienced journalist, copywriter, photographer, blogger, manager, and consultant.
- Apple IT maven, with Apple hardware, software, implementation, MDM, training, and support guide creation experience.
- Event planner and UX consultant
- Mobile designer
- Experience creating marketing, educational, and PR content for various forms of social media, including Twitter.
- Former Trainer responsible for facilitating and delivering training sessions for retail employees across the southeast United States. Training sessions led included new employee orientations and product launch support.
- Retail planogram creation experience.
Specialties: Writing, Consulting, startups, Apple IT, MDM, OD, new media, iOS, mobile design, UX, merchandising, education, training, photography, event planning, knitting and knitwear design